Before a repatriation of human remains to Brazil can take place the death will need to be registered with the Consulate General by the family. Once the death has been registered and all the other repatriation documents are available, we are able to arrange repatriation to any of the airports in Brazil.
Prices vary greatly for repatriation to the different airports, so it will be necessary to check each case individually.
Pick up from anywhere in the United Kingdom is available on request and flight trays can be supplied if required.
Customs Airports in Brazil
The airports listed below are Customs airports.
(There are too many airports to list, so here are the more commonly used airports)
- Belo Horizonte – Tancredo Neves International Airport
- Brasilia – Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport
- Curitiba – Afonso Pena International Airport
- Florianopolis – Hercilio Luz
- Fortaleza – Pinto Martins
- Goiania – Santa Genoveva Airport
- Manaus – Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes
- Recife – Guararapes Gilberto Freyre International Airport
- Rio De Janeiro – Galeo Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport
- Sao Paulo – Governador Andre Franco Montoro International Airport
The best way to get a price for repatriation of human remains to Brazil is to complete our online quotation form and we will send you written confirmation of the price and service.
Consulate General of Brazil
3 Vere Street
Tel: 020 7659 1558
Need to repatriate to a different country?
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Make your booking
Speak to one of our team, or use our simple online booking system to request a quotation or make a booking.
Find out more about repatriation: